Trigger Warning

This blog contains repeated, graphic and highly disturbing posts regarding extreme cruelty, childhood sexual abuses, torture, and talk of being prostituted as a child. Please Read with Awareness and Caution. High Trigger Warning at all times. This is the safe place for me to write about all the horrible things I was forced to keep secret. I will hold nothing back.

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Incest Priest part 2

As I retold the events of the Incest Priest, more visuals and audibles surfaced. The clearest audiovisual continues to be of the priest asking "and she won't be able to remember anything at all?"
The new stuff:
The drug on the spoon rendered me completely unable to move a single muscle in my body. This brought sadness and tears.
My eyelids were half-closed allowing me to watch him undress and do things until I did blackout. I did hear him finish, the sound up above my nine-year old head.
Then it got strange as I found myself in my grandmother's arms being propped up. Apparently, the drugs may have been too much as I was not responding and I could not swallow. The grandmother held the cup with dark liquid in front of my face, pouring some in through my lips but I could not swallow.
I was aware of uncle priest getting dressed, showing a bit of concern as grandmother told him to hurry up and leave. She called out for my dad who assisted with cold washcloths to my face, one on each side. I remember the scratchy feel of them on my skin as I started become conscious. 
Things still swirled in my head but I could see my bare feet hanging over the bed. Then I could feel them.
My grandmother, I could feel her fear at all the places my back was pressed against her body. Fear feels erratically prickly and I could this emanating from her. I had never known her to feel an ounce of fear (or remorse, for that matter) until this event.
Then the sound of coughing, sputtering was me as my throat started working again. Felt a little like recovering from drowning, too much liquid.
Then I could feel my hands. I regained control of my head and neck. I felt wasted. Physically. Whatever drug that was, it left me exhausted and sore and just feeling wrong all over.
I didn't "feel" the rape due to the drug I was fed but I saw...I saw what my uncle incest priest did of his own freewill and volition.
My dad drove me there, to my great-grandmother's house where my grandmother drugged me so her brother could rape me.
I was 9 years old.
That is, was my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Didn't Know How To Make The Incest Stop

  My dad molesting me was my normal. He had begun sexually abusing me from before I could walk or talk. I remember. I was there. This happen...