Trigger Warning

This blog contains repeated, graphic and highly disturbing posts regarding extreme cruelty, childhood sexual abuses, torture, and talk of being prostituted as a child. Please Read with Awareness and Caution. High Trigger Warning at all times. This is the safe place for me to write about all the horrible things I was forced to keep secret. I will hold nothing back.

Friday, September 6, 2024

I write a book and went into a fog

I published on the 25th of August. Immediately we shifted into a clouded room, ethereal and removed from reality. Couldn't think straight or form a complete sentence. 
10 days out and I've had hours of clarity. Then, I felt the return. Sentences broke apart in my head as soon as they formed. I muddle empty handed from room to room. I think a thought only to know I've list it seconds later. Looking around. Can't find the line, the path. I know I'm missing something. Mostly, my lost thought.
I am cloudy and removed now. Thinking time is over.
Slowly getting used to post publish, our new 🌎 world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write a book and went into a fog

I published on the 25th of August. Immediately we shifted into a clouded room, ethereal and removed from reality. Couldn't think straigh...