Trigger Warning

This blog contains repeated, graphic and highly disturbing posts regarding extreme cruelty, childhood sexual abuses, torture, and talk of being prostituted as a child. Please Read with Awareness and Caution. High Trigger Warning at all times. This is the safe place for me to write about all the horrible things I was forced to keep secret. I will hold nothing back.

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Visiting a Middling Land

In the ten days since publishing, Surviving Incest and Childhood Prostitution, I have been as if in a daze, numbingly walking through reality, relatively unaware and Highly Dissociative. 
It's like I'm sitting in a large, round room, with elongated near ceiling to floor windows, open with soft white drapes gently billowing. Around me are Others also sitting. The room is filled with cloud and we can't clearly see each other.
I hit the Publish button on Amazon KDP and everything changed.
The seven years of intense therapy had coalesced into words spread upon 91 pages. Memories that were written and experienced first person from 2to3 to 9, all flowed into neat, concise, informative chapters.
And all the secrets we have kept hidden and locked away, became unlocked. We became real. We became free. So, please pardon me if we continue to sit in stunned silence as we ponder the top of this very tall mountain. The view is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write a book and went into a fog

I published on the 25th of August. Immediately we shifted into a clouded room, ethereal and removed from reality. Couldn't think straigh...